Want to see DATS in action?
We frequently host webinars to show you how we and others are using DATS.
- We always start on time, and end early.
- We keep these short and to the point.
- Typed questions are welcome throughout the webinar.
- People with in depth or tangential questions can stick with us for more of a dialogue at the end of the meeting.
- Webinars are not recorded, so please join us if you can.
May 2018 Plans – Inspections!
May is all about Inspections. We are making a few module tweaks, drafting a few insightful blog posts to add, and planning some webinars for you. Here are some evolving ideas.
- Assets that need to be Inventoried and Managed
- Some of Assets need to be Inspected following a Standard, and a Schedule
- Building an Inspection Form (Let’s build one to add to the Idea Library)
April 2018 – Tasks
If you are new to the Tasks Module, or just looking for a review of the basics, this should be a good event for you to attend.
Feel free to invite others in your organization if you feel they could use a solid introduction.
We’re going to get into some advanced task user functionality here to help you grow your skills.
Let’s take a look at some possibilities for Task Templates and make an example or two.